UA1118 Usability & UX Expert CPUX-F ENGLISH Live ONLINE Flex - Bildungsgutschein
- The seminar is for everyone who wants to qualify for a job in digitization (Internet, software, Internet of Things, product development, automotive, administration, space travel, aviation) and who want to carry out usability tests and evaluations and develop digital interaction concepts.
- The Usability & UX seminar with all the important methods from the UXQB® CPUX-F, CPUX-UT, CPUX-UR and CPUX-DS Curriculum.
- Usability engineering with many practical exercises. Learn how Lean UX, Design Thinking, and virtual collaboration work with V-Classroom-XL. The online course for UX professionals in digitization.
- Motto of the seminar: From the idea to creative methods, storyboard, to the interactive prototype.
- In addition to the basics of CPUX-F, the seminar conveys all the important concepts for the development and design of digital products, websites / mobile, tablet, web apps and TouchDesign in many practical exercises.
- On a project you will develop concepts and prototypes for digital products and services based on the basics of the human centered design process according to ISO 9241 and the basics of usability & user experience.
- You start with a context of use analysis, develop personas and derive user requirements for your project.
- The basics of good design help you to create usage scenarios, user flows and prototypes. You learn how to use perceptual psychology, intuitiveness and affordances in interaction design.
- You will learn to test and evaluate iteratively with real users and video recordings.
- Unique: Planning, implementation and evaluation of remote usability tests with real users and planning, preparation and implementation of moderated usability tests.
- Usability & UX expert course including preparation for the basic certification CPUX-F of the UXQB®.
- The certificate “UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience - Foundation Level (CPUX-F)” certifies that the certificate holder is familiar with the basic terms and concepts from the field of usability and user experience in the most important fields of competence.
The human-centered design process - Human Centered Design
- Understand the essential elements of human-centered design
- 6 principles of human-centered design
- Involve users
- Iteration based on frequent usability evaluation
- Addressing the entire user experience
- Agile development and Lean UX
- Maturity levels of usability maturity
- Example of usability maturity levels
Basic terms - Usability & User Experience
- Usability & User Experience (UX) & the difference
- Concept of usability
- Effectiveness, efficiency & satisfaction
- Design & implement user experience
- Goal, user interface, dialogue and interactive system
- Accessibility and resources
- Essential contents of ISO 9241
- Responsibilities of a User Experience Professional
- Differentiation between usability and user experience based on practical examples (IOS / Android / Windows Mobile)
Planning the human-centered design process:
- Work results and methods
- Human-centered quality goals
Understanding and specifying the context of use
- Elements of the context of use
- Task models & goals
- User groups, user group profiles and persona
- Primary users, secondary users, indirect users
- Actual scenarios versus usage scenarios (target scenarios)
- Interview and observation techniques
- User journey map
- Description of the context of use after collecting the data by interview
- Create persona
- Formulate the scenario as is
Specifying the usage requirements
- User needs versus user requirements
- User requirements as a subset of the stakeholder requirements
- Identify user needs - What does the user really need?
- Deriving user requirements
Specifying the interaction
- Task modeling as the basis for task-appropriate interactions
- Interaction specification with usage scenarios and storyboards
- Information architecture and navigation structure
- Basic principles of 'good UX design', golden ratio, aesthetics
- Perceptual Psychology - Mental Models, Affordances, Gestalt Principles
- Design rules
- IOS / Google style guide
- Formulation of usage scenarios using the example of a mobile app / tablet app
- Developing storyboards and wireflows
- Harmonization of the design via wireframes
- Develop the detailed use cases
- Development of interactive prototypes for a mobile app
- Exercise with Invision or Axure
- Types of usability tests
- Select and formulate usability test tasks
- Prepare and carry out usability tests
- Document and communicate usability test results
- Inspections and user surveys
- Types of inspection
- Inspection criteria
- User survey
- Development of test tasks for an online usability test, e.g. RapidUserTests
- Formulation of the screening criteria for usability tests
- Preparation of the documents for a remote / crowd usability test
Usability test & expert evaluation
- Inspection - Expert Evaluation
- Getting to know the most important usability evaluation methods, expert review, heuristic evaluation, cognitive walkthrough
- Classification of the evaluation methods in the usability engineering process
Plan, carry out and evaluate usability tests
- Variants of usability tests
- Prepare a usability test
- Carrying out a usability test
- Recruitment of test subjects
- Prepare evaluation report
- Implementation of a KJ workshop
- Report findings
- Prioritize and categorize findings
- Define recruitment criteria
- Create a test script
- Execution of a usability test with real users
- Implementation of a KJ workshop
- Creation of a usability test report
User requirements engineering
- Plan and perform context of use analysis
- Collect and document context of use information
- Identify needs in context of use information
- Derive and structure usage requirements from requirements
- Consolidate usage requirements
- Work products and roles
- Plan and perform context of use analysis
- Develop and describe persona
- Develop user group profiles
- Analyze and document task models
- Document context of use information
- Derive user requirements from requirements
- Structure and consolidate user requirements
- Use scenarios, task models, information architecture, navigation structure
- User flows - workflows
- Low fidelity prototypes, high fidelity prototypes
- Mobile & Responsive Design
- Touchscreen design
- Voice interaction, gesture control
- Formulate use scenario
- Design a storyboard
- Design task models for the design
- Project work
- Define user interface design
- Develop user flows
- Develop wireframe
- Create design patterns
- User interface concept development
- Create a high fidelity prototype
- Develop an AXURE prototype, test it with others
- Perform evaluations
Exam "Certified Professional for Usability & UX Foundation Level"
- Participants take the exam for the Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience Foundation Level.
- Examination and certificate "Usability Academy - Usability & UX Expert"
Exam for Usability & UX Expert
- Online test with about 40 questions
- Multiple choice questions
- Award of the Usability Academy certificate
- Start-ups / Web & Mobile Responsible
- Product manager web, mobile, tablet
- User interface designer web, mobile, tablet
- Software engineers web, mobile, tablet, project Manager, quality manager
- All those involved in development projects who work and have a say in the design of user interfaces for web, mobile and tablet solutions.
- Marketing, web usability, conversion rate optimization
Duration, funding & scope of services:
480 teaching units - 1 unit = 45 minutes
Funding by the employment agency with education voucher certificate registration no.: 31M1220078 (use the following code when registering: education voucher)
CPUX-F & UX-Expert exam fee: included in the price
Literature included in the price: Basic knowledge of usability and user experience / Thomas Geis, Guido Tesch and 4 other books
Live online course: € 4,550 * for self-payers & companies
Live online course: € 0 * with Bildungsgutschein
Recommended requirement: none - if you want to redeem an education voucher, please contact us. We check the requirements together. Then we will do everything else for you.
The next dates - all dates here
This training is exempt from sales tax