UA1116 Usability & UX Expert CPUX-F - Live ONLINE Flex
- The seminar is for everyone who wants to qualify for a job in digitalization (Internet, software, Internet of Things, product development, automotive, administration, space travel, aviation) and who want to carry out usability tests and evaluations and develop digital interaction concepts.
- The Usability & UX seminar with all the important methods from the UXQB® CPUX-F, CPUX-UT, CPUX-UR and CPUX-DS Curriculum.
- Learn how Lean UX, Design Thinking, and virtual collaboration work with V-Classroom-XL. The online course to become a UX professional.
- Motto of the seminar: From the idea to creative methods, storyboard, to the interactive prototype.
- In addition to the basics of CPUX-F, the seminar conveys all the important concepts for the development and design of digital products, websites / mobile, tablet, web apps and TouchDesign.
- You start with a context of use analysis, develop personas and derive user requirements.
- The basics of good design help you to create usage scenarios, user flows and prototypes. You learn how to use perceptual psychology, intuitiveness and affordances in interaction design.
- You will learn to test and evaluate iteratively with real users and video recordings.
- Unique: Planning, implementation and evaluation of remote usability tests with real users and planning, preparation and implementation of moderated usability tests.
- Usability & UX expert course including preparation for the basic certification CPUX-F of the UXQB®.
- The certificate “UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience - Foundation Level (CPUX-F)” certifies that the certificate holder is familiar with the basic terms and concepts from the field of usability and user experience in the most important fields of competence.
- Start-ups / Web & Mobile Responsible
- Product manager web, mobile, tablet
- User interface designer web, mobile, tablet
- Software engineers web, mobile, tablet, project Manager, quality manager
- All those involved in development projects who work and have a say in the design of user interfaces for web, mobile and tablet solutions.
- Marketing, web usability, conversion rate optimization
Scope of services & duration:
108 teaching units - 1 unit = 45 minutes
108 TU LIVE ONLINE presence with trainer
12 weeks - part-time (max 12 hours a week)
CPUX-F & Usability & UX-Expert exam fee: included in the price
Literature included in the price: Basic knowledge of usability and user experience / Thomas Geis, Guido Tesch and 4 other books
The human-centered design process - Human Centered Design
- Understand the essential elements of human-centered design
- 6 principles of human-centered design
- Involve users
- Iteration based on frequent usability evaluation
- Addressing the entire user experience
- Agile development and Lean UX
- Maturity levels of usability maturity
Basic terms - Usability & User Experience
- Usability & User Experience (UX) & the difference
- Concept of usability
- Effectiveness, efficiency & satisfaction
- Design & implement user experience
- Goal, user interface, dialogue and interactive system
- Accessibility and resources
- Essential contents of ISO 9241
- Responsibilities of a User Experience Professional
Planning the human-centered design process:
- Work results and methods
- Human-centered quality goals
Understanding and specifying the context of use
- Elements of the context of use
- Task models & goals
- User groups, user group profiles and persona
- Primary users, secondary users, indirect users
- Actual scenarios versus usage scenarios (target scenarios)
- Interview and observation techniques
- User journey map
Specifying the usage requirements
- User needs versus user requirements
- User requirements as a subset of the stakeholder requirements
Specifying the interaction
- Task modeling as the basis for task-appropriate interactions
- Interaction specification with usage scenarios and storyboards
- Information architecture and navigation structure
- Basic principles of 'good UX design', golden ratio, aesthetics
- Perceptual Psychology - Mental Models, Affordances, Gestalt Principles
- Design rules
- IOS / Google style guide
- Types of usability tests
- Select and formulate usability test tasks
- Prepare and carry out usability tests
- Document and communicate usability test results
- Inspections and user surveys
- Types of inspection
- Inspection criteria
- User survey
Usability test & expert evaluation
- Inspection - Expert Evaluatuion
- Getting to know the most important usability evaluation methods, expert review, heuristic evaluation, cognitive walkthrough
- Classification of the evaluation methods in the usability engineering process
Plan, carry out and evaluate usability tests
- Variants of usability tests
- Prepare a usability test
- Carrying out a usability test
- Recruitment of test subjects
- Prepare evaluation report
- Implementation of a KJ workshop
- Report findings
- Prioritize and categorize findings
User requirements engineering
- Plan and perform context of use analysis
- Collect and document context of use information
- Identify needs in context of use information
- Derive and structure usage requirements from requirements
- Consolidate usage requirements
- Work products and roles
- Use scenarios, task models, information architecture, navigation structure
- User flows - workflows
- Low fidelity prototypes, high fidelity prototypes
- Mobile & Responsive Design
- Touchscreen design
- Voice interaction, gesture control
Exam "Certified Usability & UX Professional Foundation Level"
- Participants take the exam for the Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience Foundation Level.
- Examination and certificate "Usability Academy - Usability & UX Expert"
Exam for Usability & UX Expert
- Online test with about 40 questions
- Multiple choice questions
- Award of the Usability Academy certificate
Live online course: special offer € 3,300 *
Recommended requirement: none
*This training is exempt from sales tax